REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY“Our philosophy is that RSI is primarily a structural problem that CAN be completely treated, even in advanced stages.”
In the last decade, millions of otherwise healthy individuals have developed a painful, debilitating and sometimes disabling condition known as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
RSI is a diffuse disorder of different body structures which leads either to impairment or to participation problems.
RSI is also known as Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorder (WRMSD), Cumulative Trauma Disorder (CTD), Computer Related Injury (CRI), Work Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD), and Occupational Overuse Syndrome (OOS).
Do you suffer from these?
- Is your hand hurting, tingling and going numb?
- Are you finding difficulty while holding your laptop, holding objects OR are you dropping things?
- Are you not able to type with ease?
If you have all this, don't wait until it becomes disabling!!!
Check if your desktop, laptop or the working area is organized in ergonomic friendly way.
Stretch & take rest breaks
See a doctor
Call us now
we know how to meet your problems.
Those at Risk
- Computer/Laptop User
- Medical and Paramedical Professionals
- Construction ß Industry
- Text Messaging
Why should you select RECOUP for treating RSI?
- Internationally acclaimed SHARAN’S Protocol for RSI
- Comprehensive, holistic and multidisciplinary
- Cost effective
- Internationally Recognized
- Lasting recovery ß Intensive ß Unmatched and consistent track record
- Tai Chi
- EMG Biofeedback
- Alexander Technique
- Mind Body Approach